We link here to a number of resources relating to research transparency in political science and other social sciences:
- "Transparency in Qualitative and Multi-Method Research: A Symposium." Spring 2015 issue of QMMR, the newsletter of the APSA's Organized Section on Qualitative and Multi-Method Research
- Data Access and Research Transparency (DA-RT official site)
- Dialogue on DA-RT
- “Openness in Political Science,” Symposium in January 2014 issue of PS: Political Science and Politics.
- FAQs on APSR Transparency Policy
- Perspectives on Politics Guidelines on Evidentiary Support and Research Transparency
- APSA Guide to Professional Ethics, Rights and Freedoms
- Center for Open Science, sponsor of the Transparency and Openness Promotion (TOP) Guidelines for journals and of the Open Science Framework.
- Proposal for the Qualitative Transparency Deliberations, as voted on by the QMMR section in December 2015/January 2016 .
- DA-RT Symposium in Spring 2016 Newsletter of the APSA's Organized Section for Comparative Politics
- Roundtable 'Debating DA-RT' and 'Friendly Fire' Exchange over 'Qualitative Transparency' in the Winter 2016 Newsletter of the APSA's Organized Section for International History and Politics